Comm-Works (“us”, “we” or “our) operates https://www.comm-works.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your personal information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of personal information in accordance with this policy.
- Comm-Works is the sole owner of information collected on the Site.
- We only collect information that you voluntarily share via the Site, email, or other direct contact.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you based on the reason you contacted us.
- We only share your information with authorized business partners as it relates to processes related to your request.
- We may contact you for company-related messaging; you can request to not receive these communications.
- We will not voluntarily share your information with a third party without prior authorization, except:
- With an affiliate or agent of Comm-Works,
- With written authorization,
- With a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel,
- In emergency situations,
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site or other Comm-Works services,
- To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud, or
- In the event we or substantially all our assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation; in which case information may be one of the transferred assets.
- We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline.
- Comm-Works has implemented physical, administrative, and technical safeguards and operational procedures to protect information we collect and/or maintain.
- Transactions over the internet involving information are encrypted.
- We restrict access to your information in our database to authorized users.
- You may opt out of communication with us at any time.
- You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Toll Free at 1-800-853-8090, or via post at 1405 Xenium LN N #120, Minneapolis, MN 55441 to:
- Find out what data we maintain about you, if any,
- Change/correct any data we have about you,
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Comm-Works Information Technology Department is responsible for the protection of information.
- Comm-Works is committed to resolving any complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy, please contact us via email: email@example.com, Toll Free at 1-800-853-8090, or via post at 1405 Xenium LN N #120, Minneapolis, MN 55441.
- Personal Information collected by Comm-Works includes:
- Company Name
||Information Security Committee
||Senior Leadership Team