Providing a safe and secure environment for your customers, employees, and property is a necessity for all enterprises. Although these security systems are intended to deter potential intruders, distinguish authorized from unauthorized individuals, detect and monitor/record, and trigger appropriate responses, there are various other internal usages. These include lowering the vulnerability of shrinkage, increase employee effectiveness, and increase the overall return on investment.
We protect some of the most sophisticated networks in the world, and employ some of the best minds in the business. With proven and efficient processes, Comm-Works is the partner you can count on to deliver your video surveillance & security solution. Our certified engineers will survey your site, assess your network and design a solution that best meets your business requirements. We help you reduce the cost and complexity of your IT security needs.
Why Choose Comm-Works for Loss Prevention?
Q: When you experience loss, it affects your bottom line profitability, but how do you cover all your stores adequately when they are located all over the globe?
A: One way to hedge this is to use technology to bring every entity together by converging all of your locations into a single platform. Specializing in streamlining your integrations worldwide, Comm-Works brings scalable, consistent and high quality solutions to all of your locations.
- Retailers lost more than $34 billion to theft in 2011 - National Retail Security Survey
- Total retail losses are approximately $37.1 billion annually (based on University of Florida survey)
- Nine in 10 (93.5%) retailers this year reported they had been victims of ORC – 2013 ORC Report
- According to the 2012 National Retail Security Survey, the average shrinkage is 1.41% of sales (at retail).
- Shoplifting is conservatively estimated to account for 30% - 40% of total retail shrink/losses. (Both University of Florida and Hayes International surveys)