Our employees are the driving force behind our success.
Our employees are the driving force behind our success. Collectively they are what make Comm-Works a great place to work and our local communities great places in which to live. We encourage our employees to personify innovation, dedication and leadership as it relates to their jobs, as well as, their communities. By providing the right tools and nurturing environment, we believe that the sky is the limit to what our employees can accomplish and we love that our customers reap the benefits of having a great staff!
Comm-Works is designed to educate and develop our employees by offering a number of certification opportunities with various technologies. By empowering our current employees we are able to promote within, and have department leaders who are respected by their peers and ready for any situation.
We offer inclusive health benefits, paid time off, 401 K, professional financial advising, maternity leave, paid educational opportunities, and monthly bonuses and recognition with our LimITless Possibilities Award.
Comm-Works believes that company improvement and innovation begins within the company. We respect our employees, their ideas, and value what they bring to the organization. Our practices create a corporate community that share values and a strong company culture.
Employee Diversity Program
Diversity is especially crucial in today’s global marketplace, as companies interact with different cultures and clients. The payoffs touch every area of the business by potentially resulting in increased creativity, increased productivity.
Comm-Works is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Comm-Works is an active advocate for working with diverse service partners. Partners interested in doing business through the Comm-Works Supplier and Partner Diversity Program must be:
- At least 51% : women- or minority-owned, or socially or economically disadvantaged as determined by the U.S. Small Business Association.
- Certified by one of the following agencies:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council or regional affiliate
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- National Women Business Owners Corporation
- US Business Leadership Network
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Administration or other government/public agency
- Must provide certification through Comm-Works vendor relations department
We are a compliant through AAP and all staff are trained in discrimination and harassment prevention.