15 Mar Comm-Works Spring Technology Symposium
Five Reasons Retailers Shouldn’t Miss It!
Comm-Works’ will kick off spring by hosting our second Technology Symposium in beautiful Minneapolis, Minnesota, May 9th – 10th.
Last year’s Technology Symposium provided retail industry professionals with a platform for education, collaboration, networking, and so much more. This exclusive event is designed for current and prospective clients of Comm-Works whom are interested in learning more about retail technology trends, our business, and the solutions we offer.
We believe there are endless reasons all retail professionals should attend our symposium this spring, but for the sake of this blog post, we’ve narrowed it down to just five (As if the location isn’t enticing enough)…
- Zero risks, HUGE reward: To show our appreciation for your participation, we would like to cover ALL expenses during your stay. All you need to do is get here, and we will cover the rest. If you think you may have trouble justifying the trip, read on to learn why you simply can’t afford to miss all the opportunities and benefits this event provides at virtually no cost to you or your company.
- Learn about the latest retail technology trends: As the omnichannel consumer grows, technology will continue to play a critical role in customer satisfaction. By attending this symposium you will learn about the latest technology trends in retail from renowned experts and your peers. Listen to new ideas, share strategies, collaborate, get inspired, or better yet inspire someone else to take a new approach.
- Get answers straight from the experts: Throughout the symposium, we will have a variety of speakers, all of whom are proven technology leaders and strategists. We have carefully selected and vetted experts in the industry who know exactly what you need to know. Comm-Works’ very own team of practice leaders will also present on a variety of technology topics regarding wireless, physical security, and managed services. There will also be an internal trade show where you will have the opportunity to network with several of our key retail technology partners.
- Get to know Comm-Works: The symposium invites you to tour our campus, attend a few social outings with our executive team, and get to know Comm-Works’ company culture.Our socially responsible events highlight Comm-Works’ corporate values, social consciousness, and the importance we place on giving back to our community. As part of last year’s symposium, Comm-Works took part in Ian Leonard’s Bad Pants Open Golf Tournament for the benefit of the Special Olympics. Thanks to our symposium attendees’ participation Comm-Works was able to donate over $12,000 to this charity.
- YOU choose the topics: This symposium is all about Y-O-U and your business initiatives. What makes you tick? Are you suffering from unreliable Wi-Fi? Losing major $$$ due to downtime? Looking to upgrade your legacy systems without breaking the bank? Or are you wanting to learn more about the latest cutting-edge technology and how it can help make your life a little easier? Let us know.
Comm-Works’ “customer-first” mentality means our focus is you, and we would like to build our event around your needs, but to do so, we need your help. If our symposium is something you are interested in attending, please take 5 minutes out of your busy schedules to complete our short survey and tell us a little bit about those technologies that interest you most. Your response will help us tailor our program.
In summary, this Symposium will allow us to learn from one another. Through collaboration, communication, and education we are confident that together, we can solve any problem facing your business today. So step out of the office and have a little fun in MinneSNOWta with the Comm-Works team.
We expect this year’s symposium to be the largest and most productive by far, so don’t miss out.