28 Apr Comm-Works’ Network Operations Center is Almost Complete!
Comm-Works’ Network Operations Center is on the final stretch of construction. As it nears completion, employee and customer excitement grows. The Comm-Works team has been working diligently to install the required technology including:
- Meraki wireless access points with 802.11 AC wave 2 technology
- 4×4 media transportation switch, utilizing Ethernet and IP transportation mechanism
- Category 6 data cabling and high voltage wiring to power and connect workstations
- Redundant, uninterrupted power systems
- Duel conditioned air to support 24/7/365 cooling and heating
- Hosted Voice telephony system
- 27 inch Apple IMACS at each workstation
- Access control with advanced biometric screening
Spend time nurturing customers and growing business, not managing your network. A Networking Operations Center (NOC) offers high-level support 24/7/365.
Benefits of Comm-Works’ Network Operations Center and Managed Services
Rest easy knowing your business is being monitored, managed, and supported 24/7/365 by industry experts. Managed services continuously monitors the health, security, and capacity of your network, guaranteeing the highest level of uptime.
Monitoring your systems from a Network Operations Center, improves response times and overall system availability. It also provides opportunity to identify and resolve issues before they interrupt workflow.
Grow Accounts without Growing Payroll
Monitoring your network and performing regular updates is time consuming and your IT resources can get bogged down by the large amount of routine work. This backlog forces employees to spend time focused on maintenance rather than utilizing their skills to grow accounts. Start using your experienced resources to drive new initiatives and let a managed services provider handle routine system maintenance.
Having trouble keeping your technology updated? Utilize a managed services provider and rest easy knowing your business is being monitored by equipment and systems that are consistently upgraded with no additional cost or financial risk to your company.
Relieve your IT headache and let an outsourced provider supply your company with the maintenance and support your company deserves.